Friday 12 July 2013

“I had nothing to do with 10 Rules for Dating my Daughter” – Femi Kuti

“I had nothing to do with 10 Rules for Dating my Daughter” – Femi Kuti

When I first saw the post, I knew a fellow blogger is trying to play a smart one on Femi Kuti – this is because the ’10 rules for Dating my Daughter’ customised t-shirt have been trending on social media for some time.
Anyway, Afrobeat maestro, Femi Kuti has refuted the claim, handling it in a rather matured way.
Hear him;
“I'm not the one that put it up . I had nothing to do with that post o…the blog didn't say I said it , it said things I probably would o or say very tricky statement”

Genesis of “10 Rules for Dating my Daughter”

It all started on February 18th, 2013 when Alan Smyth (co-author of myfatherdaughter.com) 


“I had nothing to do with 10 Rules for Dating my Daughter” – Femi Kuti

wrote a funny story on his blog about the “rules for dating my daughter.” Through the power of Social Media, the story went viral with people trying to reach out to Smyth to find out how he came about the rules.
In Alan Smyth words;
“Some of the feedback I received was around the actual rules. I heard things like “Who is making the T-shirt?” “I need that shirt” and “Dear God, get me that shirt.” Now, I am not in the apparel business. I’m not even in the blogging business. I am a Young Life Regional Director trying to reach lost kids in LA. It just so happens that due to my experience as a Young Life leader and as a parent, I might have a thing or two to say about being a Dad.”
He continued “In an effort to give the people what they are clamoring for, I have made up a limited quantity of shirts depicting the “10 Rules for Dating my Daughter


1 comment:

  1. This is the right site for everyone who wishes to find out about this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with
    you (not that I really will need to…HaHa). You definitely
    put a fresh spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Great stuff, just excellent!

    my site the tao of badass review

    ReplyDelete

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...