Friday 12 July 2013

19-year-old becomes new Pastor of First Missionary Baptist Church

19-year-old becomes new Pastor of First Missionary Baptist Church

19-year-old Courtney Meadows was installed as pastor of First Missionary Baptist Church in White Hall, Alabama, during a recent and well-attended Sunday service.
The young preacher is taking over from Rev L.L. Brown Sr., who is now in his 80s.
Meadows told the Montgomery Advertiser “I can honestly say, there has never been a time when I couldn't imagine myself preaching". "I always make this statement: If I'm not preaching, life is not worth living for me, because I know that's what I've been called to do."
Meadows, who is a full-time student, studying marketing at the University of Montevallo was asked how he can possibly juggle those responsibilities with his new church role.

"I believe that everything that God gives to us, in terms of purpose, he gives us his grace and ability to manage it all," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...