Saturday 20 July 2013

BBA: Evicted Ghanaian Rep, Selly denies having infected Nando with STI

BBA: Evicted Ghanaian Rep, Selly denies having infected Nando with STI

Evicted Ghanaian representative in the ongoing BBA-The Chase reality show, Selly Ghalley has denied allegations made by Tanzania’s rep Nando that he contracted a sexually transmitted infection (STI) after having unprotected sex with her. Selly also disclosed plans to sue Tanzanian representative Nando soon.

This is contrary to what Nando told Bimp earlier; “You know I hate that . . . (Selly)! I’m bleeping frustrated because that . . . gave me an STD. That’s why my blood pressure was high yesterday,” Nando said.

According to Selly in a press conference yesterday, "all these things that I heard when I came out of the house, I was in the house and I didn't know about it so I couldn't defend myself.

As to the STI allegations that he is making, right now for me I'm just waiting for Nando to come out [so I can] ask him how he got the STI because I have been tested and I do not have any background of STIs/STDs so I do not know how Nando contracted the disease that he claims he has."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...