Friday 19 July 2013

Mercy Johnson’s hips are just learning where mine are – Crystal Okoye

Mercy Johnson’s hips are just learning where mine are – Crystal Okoye

In a recent interview with Vanguard, a Nollywood wannabe, Crystal Okoye stated she has the best figure in the make-belive industry; that her hips would scare the likes of Mercy Johnson. According to the story, she is 20-something and has done 18 movies with more than 5 of those as the leading character. Crystal is also a 300 level student of Public Administration at the Nnamdi Azikwe University, Anambra State.

Check out an excerpt

What has worked for you in the industry; your talent or beauty?

I will say both. Before then I used to look at myself in the mirror and tell myself “Crystal, you are beautiful”. I am beautiful. I am well-shaped. I have straight legs. I decided to come into the industry, not just with my physical attributes but also because of my talents.
In Nollywood, you may be beautiful but if you are not talented you can’t get any where but I thank God I have everything. The talent, the beauty, the figure and everything. In Nollywood, beauty and talent goes hand in hand.

 What do you think are your selling points?

My selling point are my hips. I think Mercy Johnson’s hips are just learning where mine are. I know that I am well-shaped. If you ask me, I have got the best shape in Nollywood. And it is just not my hips alone, my eyes, my legs and my height as a woman all compliment my nice figure.


What do you think?

Mercy Johnson’s hips are just learning where mine are – Crystal Okoye

1 comment:

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...