Monday 22 July 2013

“I refused calls to condemn TB Joshua” – Archbishop Duncan-Williams

“I refused calls to condemn TB Joshua” – Archbishop Duncan-Williams

Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams, the General overseer of the Christian Action Faith Ministries has said he won’t succumb to pressure to condemn Prophet TB Joshua, following the death of four people in a holy water stampede at Joshua’s church in Ghana few months ago.
“Somebody called me recently and said what do you think about…people rushing to a place over holy water and dying and all that; we need you to say something; you have to speak up; you have to make a statement and I said ‘no’, I don’t make comments on matters like that”, Duncan-Williams told his congregation in a recent sermon which was replayed on Radio XYZ’s ‘Voice of Action’ Christian Programme on Sunday July 21.

He said: “I am not called to insult and to attack people”. The cleric said he believed that: “That which is of God shall stand and what is not of God shall fail, so I don’t insult people, I don’t
attack people, whether they are genuine or false, it is not my job to attack and to insult them. You leave them to time. For the Bible says ‘what thing so ever God does shall be forever’, so anything that is of God shall stand and what is not of God is just a matter of time, it withers away”.

According to him, he told T. B. Joshua’s critics that: “Please don’t drag me into any situation to criticise, insult or attack anybody”.

1 comment:

  1. Hello children of the most High God of apostle TB Joshua, do you need a holy water to e protecting your life or to be moving your business forward more and more, or are you facing spiritual problems in your marriage home, just email me and i will pray with then you will see that your home will come to be with love and respect and the joy of God again, are you having some spiritual diseases like HIV/ CANCER, Kidney PROBLEM or lot more, just let me no and i promise you that you problems will be over, i prophet TB Joshua is willing to pray with you so that our problem can be fully over, do you also need break though in your life do not waist any more time to contact me cause i am the solution from God almighty to every problems on earth, just contact me now on: prophet.tb.holywater@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...