Friday 12 July 2013

Sam Mendes will direct the next James Bond film

Sam Mendes will direct the next James Bond film

Sam Mendes will direct the next James Bond film, which will be released in October 2015.

Mendes, who directed the last 007 film, Skyfall, had previously stated that the idea of directing the next installment of the Bond franchise made him feel "physically ill" but after talks between the director and producers, he said: "I am very pleased that by giving me the time I need to honour all my theatre commitments, the producers have made it possible for me to direct Bond 24. I very much look forward to taking up the reins again, and to working with Daniel Craig, Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli for a second time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...