Tuesday 2 July 2013

PHOTOS: Demi Lovato looking stunning on the cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine

Demi Lovato looking stunning on the cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine

In the interview, Demi Lovato reveals something about her childhood when she was on the Barney show as a little kid – the singer admits that everything wasn’t as rosy as it looked on the show.
“Even before Barney, I was suicidal. I was seven,” she reveals.

“I've talked about being bullied and the years of being a teenager, but I went through things when I was younger that I've never talked about that probably caused me to turn out the way I ended up turning out,” says Demi.

Demi Lovato looking stunning on the cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...