Friday 1 November 2013

“Wizkid is not a threat…I’ve apologised to Sesan and his Camp” – Davido

“Wizkid is not a threat…I’ve apologised to Sesan and his Camp” – Davido

Sometime last year, Wizkid was asked if he considers Davido a threat, the singer said “All the stories of beef and quarrel between both of us are mere rumours. Davido is my friend and I respect him. I don’t consider him a threat at all. We both make good music that people love.’’
Meanwhile, in a recent interview with Punch, a similar question was posed to Davido; he was asked if Wizkid was a threat or a music rival – his response was more like a rehash of Wizkid’s. “Not at all. The rumour is cool. But I see nobody as competition or threat. God is behind me, so I just go into the studio, do my music and everything is fine. I develop and write most of my songs in the studio,” he stated.

On the issue of multiple Skelewu video;
He says, “The song is big already; so whatever we do people are still going to talk anyway. I shot the video like a movie and there are three videos, so people can watch whichever one they want.”
If you don’t like the instructional video, you can watch Sesan’s, if you don’t like that one; you can watch Moe Musa’s. If people want, I will shoot one more video, it’s not easy.”

When the first video leaked they said they didn’t like it. Everyone knew that we were about to shoot, and he (Sesan), had the video. So it may not be him that leaked it. But we have since apologised to his camp and everybody,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...