Tuesday 19 November 2013

Chidinma Finally Reacts to Sextape Scandal: “I almost asked myself if I had a twin”

Chidinma Finally Reacts to Sextape Scandal: “I almost asked myself if I had a twin”

In a recent chat with 360Nobs, Ms Kedike, Chidinma Ekile set the records straight on the much talked about viral sex tape.
Excerpts:

What has been your major challenge living life as a celebrity?
Being a female because most of the time females are not given any chance and then, the rumors.

You have been a popular target for bloggers and media houses looking for traffic, with false stories such as you being chased out of your church choir to you allegedly posting topless pictures. Why do you think these people choose to “attack” you?
It feels good to know that people want to use every opportunity to talk about me, it only means that I’m working and relevant. I do not really talk about myself a lot so they are constantly looking for what to say about me. And as they say, ‘Only the fruitful tree gets stoned’.

The latest of the scandals was the viral sex-tape that had someone that looked like you in it. What was your first reaction to the news?
I almost asked myself if I had a twin somewhere and then I just couldn’t stop laughing when I saw the girl’s picture because she didn’t look anything like me. It’s just a stepping stone to the next level.

There have been rumors about you being involved with Dammy Krane, who you have said is just a friend. Is there a man in Chidinma Ekile’s life?
There is none.

Peeshaun of Skuki is also said to have reportedly wanted to marry you. How did you react to that? Are you thinking of marriage yet?

No I’m not, not anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...