Saturday 16 November 2013

Nigerian Billionaire’s Daughter, Abimbola “Bim” Fernandez Signs with SMH Records

Nigerian Billionaire’s Daughter, Abimbola “Bim” Fernandez Signs with SMH Records

North Carolina based record company SMH Records has announced that it recently signed Abimbola “Bim” Fernandez, daughter of Nigerian billionaire, Ambassador Deinde Fernandez.
Bim is a 24-year-old recording artist that has recorded with dance pop band, Corbra Starship, and she will make her debut on the label’s upcoming compilation album, slated to be released in February 2014.
SMH Records’ Co-Founder, Jonathan Hay says, “Bim envisions her debut album to be a cross between Katy Perry and Rihanna with pop-driven guitar, that she will of course be playing, and a touch of soul.”

As a young girl, she learnt how to play guitar at 13, and thereafter she joined a band – Bim was eventually asked to record with Cobra Starship on their Hot Mess album, singing on the song “Nice Guys Finish Last”.

“I’m very excited to have signed with SMH Records,” Bim revealed in a recent interview. “SMH Records tailored the deal to my needs so I will be able to accomplish all my dreams. I have a great team behind me who truly understand my vision.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...