Wednesday 20 November 2013

Husband seeks marriage dissolution because of wife’s alleged weekend party lifestyle


A 38-year-old man, Ahmed Kareem, on Tuesday urged an Ilorin Area Court to dissolve his marriage to his wife, Aminat, over alleged going to parties every weekend.
Kareem, of Osere Area, Ilorin, told the court to dissolve his four-year-old marriage to Aminat, because she has no time for him and his family.
“My wife has no time for her family. Instead, she prefers attending parties and abandoning her domestic responsibilities,” he said.
He said the marriage was contracted in 2009 and had produced one male child.
“I want an end to this marriage because I cannot cope with her party lifestyle anymore,” he said.

Aminat opposed the petition, adding that she was still interested in the marriage.
“My husband always wants me indoors. I am not used to it. I promise to stop attending parties for the sake of my marriage,” she said.
Aminat begged the court to adjourn the case to another date to enable her make reconciliatory moves.

The Judge, Mr Yusuf Abdulkareem, adjourned the case to Dec.9, for report of settlement or continuation of hearing. (NAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...