Tuesday 19 November 2013

I wish I knew who my father was – Actress Shan George


Nollywood actress, Shan George in a recent interview with Showtime Celebrity says she can’t stop wondering who her father really is.
The 43-year-old actress turned movie producer says “I wish I knew my father. I’m the only child of my mother, and my father was a Whiteman. My mum is a very wonderful person, but I guess there is always going to be that part of me that keeps wondering who my father is. I tried several years to trace his whereabouts to no avail”.

Consequently, I travelled to Manchester in search of the man that fathered me. But my mission was not accomplished. I gave up hope of meeting my father at the age of 35.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...