Thursday 14 November 2013

Kerry Washington Covers ‘Lucky’, Reveals How She Keeps Her Hubby Nnamdi close to her heart [PHOTOS]


Kerry Washington, in the Dec 2013/Jan 2014 issue of Lucky Mag tells how she keeps her husband, Nnamdi Asomugha close to her heart on the "Scandal" set. She also talked about the dangers of the media, sense of fashion, her style and how she love to cook.

On her Own Style:
“In my mid-20s, fashion intimidated me. But when I went to the shows, it suddenly occurred to me that it was the same as going to a gallery opening or to the theater…It is a moment to take in the work of a particular artist and decide how you feel about it.”

On living low-key:
"I can run into Madewell and J.Crew and be good for a few months. I’m not a formal person. I have a lot of jeans. And I have tons of sneakers, whether they’re the custom Nikes that you can make online or the Isabel Marant wedges. That’s the Bronx in me, for sure.”

On wearing her wedding ring from hubby Nnamdi Asomugha:
“I never wanted to have a ring that I would feel uncomfortable riding the subway with. My wedding band and engagement ring are the only things I can say that I wear every day, I pin them to my clothing on set. That way, I always have them with me.”

Throwing Down In The Kitchen For the Holidays:

“My mother’s birthday is close to Christmas, and I like to cook around the holidays. It’s really a special time. I’m usually in charge of the veggies—I have a brussels sprouts dish that I make. And my mom and I bake this Jamaican rum cake together."




No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...