Saturday 2 November 2013

Sunny Neji Celebrates 12 Years of Marriage [PHOTOS]

Sunny Neji Celebrates 12 Years of Marriage

Oruka singer, Sunny Neji, yesterday celebrated 12 years of marriage to his wife, Peace – the couple got married on November 1, 2001.
Here’s his sweet message to his beloved wife;

“Wao, it’s 12 years already and you are still the one who makes my heart skips a beat. You are still the one I wake up with. You are still the one I share my plans and dreams with.
“You are still the one I pray with. You are still the one I love coming home to because you are the one. Thanks God for you darling wife. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. I love you and always will. Happy anniversary sweetheart.”

Sunny Neji Celebrates 12 Years of Marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...