Wednesday 6 November 2013

I believe the Golden Eaglets are the world champions – Sweden Coach

I believe the Golden Eaglets are the world champions – Sweden Coach

After his boys lost 3-0 to the Golden Eaglets in the semifinal of the FIFA U-17 World Cup on Tuesday, Sweden Coach, Roland Larsson, stated that the Golden Eaglets were the tournament’s favourite.
Speaking after the match, he said, “Yes, I think they are the favourites to win the trophy. They have been so unbelievable here. Playing some good attacking football. They are my favourites to win the final and hope they achieve all the success they can get because they deserve it”.
“I believe the Nigerians are the world champions already and expect them to justify it having defeated Mexico once in the group stage.

It is going to be an exciting final to watch and I am backing the Nigerians to win because of their strong team play and individual talents, which make it very difficult for others to find their range”, added Larsson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...