Wednesday 6 November 2013

Don Jazzy and Wande Coal Engage in Twitter Tirade Over a Song

Don Jazzy and Wande Coal Engage in Twitter Tirade Over a Song

In politics, they say ‘there are no permanent friends or enemies, just permanent interests,’ this saying also holds sway in Nigeria music industry. As I am writing this, there is currently an acrimonious dispute brewing between Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy and former label mate, Wande Coal. The bone of contention is a song recently released by Wande Coal titled ‘Baby face’ – Jazzy claimed the song was a studio demo he made about a year ago, therefore he was surprised that Wande Coal did not give him the credit.
But that’s not all; the real news is the twitter face-off between the pair.
Don Jazzy, very unlike him took to the social networking platform and tweeted at WC, “How long will i continue 2 sweat and some people will choose to steal from me. I am nice and easy going doesnt mean u should disrespect me”. He added, “@WandeCoal PLS do the right thing bro asap. God bless.”
Thereafter WC replied him, “@DONJAZZY is it bad that i kept quiet and move on with my life… it is with SAD heart i make this response. Steal from you? I served for 10 years why are you not happy with my progress” He continued, “you have my phone number, email address and my DM to communicate with me but you choose twitter attention syndrome.”
The Don fired back, “I can decide to shut him down with one call but didnt. All i ask for is "give me my credit" and nothing else.”
“@DONJAZZY you are not GOD…you can't stop me,” WC retorted. 


Here is Don Jazzy's Baby Face

Here is Wande Coal's Baby Face

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...