Monday 20 May 2013

Folasayo Dele-Ogunrinde, Nigerian Artist, Dies of Stomach Cancer at 45

Folasayo Dele-Ogunrinde, Nigerian Artist, Dies of Stomach Cancer at 45


Folasayo Dele-Ogunrinde, award-winning Nigerian writer, visual artist, performance poet, public speaker, filmmaker and actor is dead. She passed away in her home in Houston, Texas on Saturday, May 18 around 1:30 a.m. after a courageous and protracted battle with stomach cancer. She was 45 years old.
She received treatment for stomach cancer from oncologists who are affiliated with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Her brother Mr. Ayodele Ogunrinde confirmed her death saying she was surrounded by her 74-year-old father who flew in from Nigeria and other relatives when she died.

1 comment:

  1. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple
    ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just
    so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Here is my page interesting facts, ,

    ReplyDelete

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...