Friday 24 May 2013

LOVE WANTINITI: Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari announced their love in style

Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari announced their love in style


Filo: Jim and Nadia are definitely tired of rumours about their ‘supposed’ amorous affair. Enough of the hide and seek game - the pair took to twitter to confirm their romance, at the same time announcing their pet names.
So sweet, if you ask me – Skittles and Space.
“She calls me Skittles. I named her Space. D gift of laughter, companionship n trust is incomparable. BFF. Love is a f***ing beautiful thang!,” Jim wrote.

And the beautiful Nadia echoed;
“There comes a point in ur life wen u realise who really matters, who never did and who always will.~I named him Skittles,he calls me Space.”

Kiyo: That puts an end to the rumours, wishing them good luck>>>.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...