Wednesday 22 May 2013

A new friend for Chris Brown

A new friend for Chris Brown
The controversial pop star got himself a new furry friend and took to his website to introduce his adorable pup to all his loyal fans.

"I'm excited to introduce you to the latest member of the fam!" The "Run It" singer writes in a post on the Chris Brown Channel. "Check out the pic of my new English bulldog puppy that I got last night."

At least he has someone to play with; let’s hope he won’t miss Rihanna that much. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I know thiѕ іs κindа οff toρic but I'd figured I'd aѕk.
    Would уou bе interested in eхсhanging links or maуbе guest wгiting a blog artіcle or
    νice-νeгsа? My blog goеs ovеr a lot οf the sаme topics as
    yourѕ anԁ I feel wе could greаtlу benefit frоm
    each other. If уou're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

    My web site storage warehouse in solihull

    ReplyDelete

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...