Monday 8 April 2013

China: Dogs 'Clubbed To Death @ Abattoirs'





Kiyo: Investigators for Animal Equality said they gained access to slaughterhouses in Zhanjiang and Leizhou, which it says are used, with others, to kill tens of thousands of dogs every day.
A spokesman for Animal Equality said: "The shocking images show terrified dogs kept in appalling conditions ... before being brutally beaten with wooden clubs and stabbed to death in full view of other dogs (which) await their turn."
Dog meat is believed to have been eaten for thousands of years in China and is especially popular in the winter, as it is believed to warm the body.
The meat, which some Chinese believe has medicinal properties, is sold for up to 40 yen (£4.20) per 500g at stalls in Zhanjiang, investigators said.
Animal Equality says more than 10 million dogs are killed every year in China, although other estimates put the number at closer to 16 million.

Filo: My dear, when next you have fever let me know, maybe Bingo would come in handy.


3 comments:

  1. I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth
    enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
    Look into my web blog : vuelos a china

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ԁay! Τhis іs mу 1st commеnt
    here sο I just wantеd to gіve a quick shout out and tell you
    I truly enjoу reading youг aгticleѕ.
    Can you suggеst anу other blogs/wеbsiteѕ/foгumѕ
    that go over the same topicѕ? Many thanks!


    My web-ѕite - reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Here is my site justin sather

    ReplyDelete

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...