Monday 29 April 2013

Have you received an email from this chic before?




Filo: In the mail, the sender identifies ‘herself’ as Tessy Annan; see the photos attached and ‘her’ bogus letter below;

Hello Dearest,

How are you today? I am happy to see today and after going through it,l found it so interesting to contact you. My name is Miss Tessy Annan I 'm 25 years old, from Dafur, Sudan country in Africa, I am 5.11 ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before ) and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Sudan. My late father Late Dr Korren Annan was the Managing Director of Korren and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer belong to the reverend that has a church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Miss Tessy Annan


1 comment:

  1. nobody shud go there, she's a big fraudster, when u reply, she wud come up with another letter telling u she has some amt of money somewhere but cannot transfer it.
    good u are bringing dis up thru ds medium.
    by d way, who runs ds blog? nice one

    ReplyDelete

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...