Tuesday 30 April 2013

NEW VIDEO: Samini - Ghana Petrol




Filo: You may not rate the video very high, but Samini’s Ghana Petrol has a message which is pertinent to Ghana’s emerging oil industry and is a peep into the degradation experienced in the Niger Delta since the discovery of the so called ‘black gold’

Kiyo: Feel the lyrics;

Chorus
I see sey them they come oo
Ghana get petrol so they want to come and control
Them they come oo oy
Africa get oil so them don't want to live ma soil
Them they come oo
Ghana get petrol so they want to come and control
Them they come oo oy
Africa get oil so them don't want to live ma soil

Verse 1
Everybody know the world is living in recession
And i wonder why them still want to come around recession
This is like 21st century oppression
I look at it and i have my own objection
Burn them naughty vice and burn them corruption
I feel like this is outright interruption
Dogs are coming in
I can feel them hawks coming in
Mafias and Dons are coming in the towns are dobling
We no wants no guns are popping in
Know sey we no want no trouble



Repeat Chorus

Verse 2
Alright again, we have seen it in the Niger Delta
Those who live there don't have no clothes and shelter
Darfur, Sudan, Congo, Angola, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan
We no want to see non of that thing that we learnt
Saddam lost his head to Bush
Osama remains a mystery to them history books
Babylon is thirsty for oil
So any time them smell it them show up in them safety boots
ooh ou oh uh yey ah
We see them and we know them
So we don't want them around here

Repeat Chorus

Verse 3
Mr investor, i need my fair share percentage
You ripping me off
With your machine advantage you make my cocoa beans rot for port
You steal my gold
Now you want to drink and drill for free
Let's just get realistic
Listen, make i drill my own thing and mind my business
If i was the president i won't agree with them
With them percentage and them cheat system
This has what you want gree with them
We want to deal with them
We are the landlord keeping them
I know you hear me loud and clear
Me am the voice of the people living in the oil recession

Repeat Chorus (2x)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    my weblog :: Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...