Saturday 27 April 2013

I didn’t send my wife out of the house – Zaaki Azzay

Zaaki Azzay



Kiyo: In a recent interview with Kemi Vaughan of Punch Newspaper, Zaaki Azzay was asked if he thinks divorce is the best option.
He said “First of all, I didn’t send my wife out of the house. I didn’t sue for divorce. I did not go to the press; everything I have been accused of, I did not do. So, I don’t have any hand in anything, as far as I’m concerned. If you want to hide a lie, you have to lie a billion times to cover the lie. The truth you can’t hide, that’s all I have to say”.

Filo: Do you believe him?
Well the singer says ‘I don’t need anybody to believe what I have to say. If you believe me, fine, if you don’t believe me, fine. Time will tell’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...