Friday 10 May 2013

Shakira Wondered If She'd ever "Be Sexy Again" After Giving Birth

Ellen DeGeneres chats with Shakira about motherhood
Ellen DeGeneres chats with Shakira about motherhood

Filo: The 36-year-old singer appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show for a special Mother's Day episode on Friday, May 10, and shared the not-so-pretty details of her son Milan's Jan. 22 birth.
"Delivering a baby is not as idyllic as people make it seem. Don't expect that he is going to be rosy cheeks, cherub when he is born. Actually, when I saw mine, I was like, 'Oh my God,'" Shakira joked to Ellen DeGeneres. "'He is purple and wrinkled. What is this?'"
Seeing her own body after baby was a little surprising as well. "Looking at your new image in the mirror . . . I looked like a Shar-Pei when I first delivered," she said. "I was like, 'Oh my God. Am I ever going to be sexy again? Is my man ever going to feel attracted to me again the way he used to be?'"
Meanwhile, Shar Pei, or Chinese Shar-Pei, is a breed of dog known for its distinctive features of deep wrinkles and a blue-black tongue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...