Sunday 12 May 2013

Rihanna Shares Uncanny Mother’s Day Message

Monica Fenty (Rihanna's Mum)

Kiyo: In the spirit of Mother’s Day - singer, Rihanna took to twitter to celebrate her mum, Monica Fenty in a rather hilarious way. She said;
“Her attitude Rihanna, she got it from her mama!!!.... Happy Mother's Day beautiful!! What a lucky little bitch I am to have come from you! You showed me real strength, how to be independent, how to love and be loved, not to judge people or their situations, how to forgive, how to learn from every mistake I make, how to be hospitable, how to do my makeup, cook, clean, not to lower my standards for anything or anyone! DOLLY taught you so well, I can only imagine how incredibly proud of you she is!!! I am who I am because that's all I've known!! Thank you for all that you've endured to make sure I got here, with a smile!! I could never repay you, you're PRICELESS!!! My gem!!!”

Filo: Wishing all mothers in the house a happy Mother’s Day – Say something good to your mum.



Rihanna and Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...