Friday 10 May 2013

JOKES: TODAY'S KAFOJ



THE LORD’S ARMY
Pastor: Brother Onos, I want you to be more serious this year; please join the Army of the Lord.

Onos: I'm already in the Army of the Lord

Pastor: How come you don’t attend weekly services and house fellowship

Onos: Pastor, na secret service I dey.


WARRI BIKE MAN
A Warri guy walks in to a bar and says, “Madam, give me one big stout.” After he drank his beer and was about to leave, he noticed his bike was gone. He shouted, “If I don't get my bike in the next five minutes, I will do exactly what I did in Benin.”
Before five minutes someone brought his bike back; as he was going for his bike, the bartender asked him “Oga, what did you do in Benin? “I had to walk home."


THE ‘DIAMOND RING’
Onos bought his wife a ‘diamond ring’ for valentine. A friend of his saw it and said “Na wa o, Onos you try o, I thought she only requested for a simple BB Curve.” ‘She did’, Onos replied. “But my money no reach buy Chinese BB”

1 comment:

  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what
    you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also consult with my site =).
    We could have a hyperlink change agreement between us

    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: last longer in bed tips

    ReplyDelete

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...