Monday 6 May 2013

I Spent $3,000 a Month On My Hair - Ghanaian actress, Salma Mumuni

Salma Mumin - The New Look



Filo: Only recently, Ghanaian actress, Salma Mumuni was reported to have said she is tired of Brazilian hair, and that informed the decision to cut her hair. “I cut my hair because I was tired of the Brazilian hair. I wanted to go natural and for me to go natural I didn’t want to keep my long natural hair on so I cut it. I just wanted to change my looks too for a while” she said.
The single actress from the Upper West Region of Ghana is in the news again, this time she revealed to GhanaSuperStars.Com that she spent over $ 3,000 to maintain the new hair style that will make her identity outstanding. “I maintain it every week too” she proudly said.
Hmmm, that’s close to ₦500,000.

Kiyo: Don’t ask me which hair? Just take a look and tell us what you think.



Salma Mumin - With her stylist


More Pix On The Flip




Salma Mumin - The Hair Cut


Salma Mumin - On Brazillian Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...