Sunday 5 May 2013

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Defeats Robert Guerrero in Unanimous Decision In Welterweight Title Fight





Kiyo: Mayweather fought as if he had never left the ring, coming back from a year's absence Saturday night to win a unanimous 12-round decision over Robert Guerrero in their welterweight title fight.
The game plan was defence, and Mayweather followed it perfectly. With his father directing from the corner after a 13-year absence, he dominated Guerrero in a performance not totally expected at the age of 36.
"I needed my father tonight," Mayweather said. "My defence was on point and he told me to stick with my defence and that the less you get hit the longer you last."
All three judges scored the bout 117-111. The Associated Press had it 119-109.
"We did it again," Mayweather said after earning at least $32 million for his night's work. "I take my hat off to Robert Guerrero. He's a true warrior."

Filo: Congrats to Mayweather; he puts an end to Guerrero’s eight years of not losing a fight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...