Wednesday 10 April 2013

TODAY'S KAFOJ





THE PROVERBS
Aunty Bina: If you complete five of these proverbs correctly, I will buy you a phone.

1.The evil that men do….
2. If wishes were horses…
3. Silence is the best …
4. He that is down…
5. A bird in hand…
6. Make haste…


Onos: Aunty na small thing, I go finish all

1. The evil that men do no plenty reach the ones women do.
2.  If witches were horses we don get flying horses be that.
3.  Silence is the best answer if you never eat for three days.
4.  He that is down must be shorter than Aki and Pawpaw.
5.  A bird in hand no fit fly unless you release am.
6.  Make haste but no forget protection.



MY BALANCE
A rehabilitated prostitute was employed in a bank, then a customer of the bank went to her and said ‘madam how much is my balance?’ She replied “but I never sleep with you before”



ASHES
Onos visited Jide in the hospital
Jide: Onos, na God go punish that woman. This hypertension will kill me and if I die, make sure am cremated.
Onos: Why you dey talk like that, so what would happen to your ashes?
Jide: Put it in an envelope and send it to my wife with this note ‘this is everything’

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...