Thursday 4 April 2013

TODAY'S KAFOJ



THE PROPHECY
The date was 11th of March 2012.

A man by the name Shem walked into a pastors’ office

Pastor: (Speaking to Shem)
My Son, a time is coming when the whole world would hear of you; your story would change lives, it would transform destinies and you would be the talk of the town.

Shem: Amen, thank you pastor.

51 weeks later Shem returned to the Pastor

Shem: Pastor the prophecy has not come to pass, what is happening?

Pastor: My Son, you need patience, your miracle is on the way.


On the 12th of March, 2013, somewhere in Lagos, Nigeria, the prophecy came to pass.
Two days after, Shem ran to the man of God.

Shem: Pastor you never told me it would be like this; when I walk on the street, even new born babies see me and start shouting ‘that’s my oga at the top’



YEYE CATERER
Ebi: Na today be your birthday?

Onos: No bros, it’s in 3 weeks’ time.

Ebi: Why you carry birthday cake?

Onos: No mind that yeye caterer, she say na today her promo dey end



No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...