Thursday 4 April 2013

Pregnant Kim Kardashian busting out in a VERY revealing maxi dress

kim kardashian



Filo: Kim Kadoso, sorry, Kim Kardashian continued to push fashion boundaries on Wednesday when she made a stop for frozen yoghurt in a very revealing cream maxi dress.
The 32-year-old reality show star was recently forced to respond to criticism of her maternity style.
'I saw some comments that the skirt is too tight for the pregnancy and that’s ridiculous! I bought this skirt a few sizes bigger and there is plenty of room.'
'For any concern that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growing body!' she said.

Kiyo: So it was the criticism that informed the maternity gown! Nice though and I think she’s really pregnant, at least mammary glands don’t lie.

More Pix on the next page









No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...