Wednesday 3 April 2013

I sold 200 Oga at the Top shirts in 4 hours –Wole Dosunmu

wole dosunmu
Wole


Filo: Chief Executive of Waa Gba Clothier, Wole Shodipe-Dosunmu said the slogan has increased sales at Wa a Gba greatly while maintaining that more orders for T-Shirts carrying My Oga at the Top,’ inscription is the order of the day for his business. For Wole, the whole thing actually started as a joke on the social media. But it became financially rewarding when the idea to meet an instant need of so many clients came to him.
 “You can’t imagine the sales I have made. It started around 12 noon on that day; I designed a specimen and used the picture as my BlackBerry display picture, immediately clients showed interest. At first, I sold more than 200 pieces in just four hours, after which they kept on ordering for more”.

Kiyo: Apologies to those who prayed for ‘Oga @ d Top’ shibboleth to die a natural death, it seems there is no end to the slogan for now. So painful others are benefitting from the man’s misery




No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...