Monday 24 June 2013

VIDEO: I don't want to go back to Kenya, I just want my money back – Anthony Chinedu opens up on his deportation

I dont want to go back to Kenya, i just want my money back – Anthony Chinedu opens up on his deportation

There seems to be no end to Nigerian businessman Anthony Chinedu's saga with the Kenyan Government – the seven Kenyan officials and five-airline crew of a private jet hired to deport Chinedu and others are still be held in Nigeria.
In a recent interview conducted by Larry Madowo of NTV Kenya, Chinedu claimed he was far from being a drug dealer as alleged by the Kenyan Government, that the criminal charges against him were fabricated lies by his estranged wife, Joyce Akinyi.
When asked if he would like to return to Kenya, the businessman who speaks fluent Swahili said “i dont want to go back to Kenya, i just want my money back”
Meanwhile, KandF learnt that in a recent report, Chinedu was quoted saying “We are doing Kenya a favour by marrying their women. I have never heard of a Kenyan man marrying a Nigerian. Without Nigeria’s patronage, Kenyan Airways would fold up”

Check out the exciting interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...