Saturday 22 June 2013

Fatai Rolling Dollar wanted to make a confession before he died – Widow

Fatai Rolling Dollar wanted to make a confession before he died –Widow

Zainab Olagunju, one of the wives of late highlife musician, Fatai Rolling Dollars, says the veteran musician asked for her forgiveness moments before he took his last breath. She told Punch that the music legend did so because he knew he had offended her.
The widow bore two children for him – Jamiu and Mojeed – before his death. They got married in 1999 and lived together in Mushin before they eventually moved to Agege, both in Lagos State.
“On the day that he died, June 12, I got to the hospital and saw them passing a drip into his body. The last thing he told me was that he had offended me and my conscience. When I asked what he meant by that, his voice faded out completely,” she said.
The widow stated that she was sure he wanted to ask her to forgive him for marrying another wife after her. She said that although she had suspected he was unfaithful, he denied it anytime she confronted him.

Zainab said, “I feel he wanted to confess to me that he had married another wife because he never told me about it before his death. I used to ask him about it, but he always denied it. I feel he wanted to tell me about Sherifatu Olagunju, his last wife.

More on Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...