Thursday 28 March 2013

TODAY'S KAFOJ

KAFOJ



LUNCH MONEY
Mama Nkechi was flogging her son, and then a neighbour came to the boys’ rescue.
See their conversation below.

Neighbour: Why are you flogging the poor boy mercilessly?

Mama Nkechi: Don’t mind him, if I have my way he won’t eat anything in this house again.

Neighbour: What did he do?

Mama Nkechi: Can you imagine, Junior just swallowed the money I gave him.

Neighbour: Why would he do a thing like that?

Mama Nkechi: He said it was because ‘I said the money was his lunch money’



HOW DO YOU DOUBLE YOUR MONEY
In an investment training session, Onos was asked “what is the quickest way to double your money?
He answered “It depends on you but for me, I will just fold it into half”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...