Wednesday 27 March 2013

TODAY'S KAFOJ



FACEBOOK FRIENDS
Husband: How many friends do you have on facebook?

Wife: 500

Husband: How many of them are men?

Wife: 170

Husband: How many of the men are single?

Wife: 40

Husband: How many of those single men are feminine in nature?

Wife: None

Husband: Too bad for me

Wife: Why, why the questions?

Husband: Well, i just discovered am a gay

Wife fainted.


THE BOOK OF COLOSSIANS
Pastor: Open to the book of Colossians 3:16

Onos: Sorry pastor, I can’t find it

Pastor: Brother Onos, what do you mean “you can’t find it?”

Onos: But there is no book of KOLO-SIAN in my bible


ANOTHER DESK
Oga: This is the last time I would see you sleeping on your desk, this is a work place ok

Onos: Ok sir, but can I continue from another person’s desk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...