Friday 29 March 2013

LIL WAYNE OPENS UP: “I’M AN EPILEPTIC. I’M PRONE TO SEIZURES.”

lil wayne



Kiyo: After series of seizures coupled with the rumour that Lil Wayne is addicted to codeine cough syrup, the rapper finally broke the silence when he spoke with Power106 in LA today. His words;
“The bad news is I’m an epileptic. I’m prone to seizures. This isn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I’ve had a bunch of seizures, ya’ll just never hear about them. But this time it got real bad ’cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. Basically, I could have died, so that is why it was so serious.”

Filo: Eh ya, the rich also cry

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends, pleasant post and pleasant urging commented at this place,
    I am genuinely enjoying by these.

    my page - Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...