Monday 25 March 2013

TODAY'S KAFOJ



PREGNANT MUM
Junior: Anytime my mum is pregnant, she will be spitting everywhere, I don’t like it at all.

Koko: See you better thank God for your portion, mine is worse. When my mum is pregnant, she would be eating as if there is no tomorrow; even the half gala I brought from school yesterday is still missing. Whenever you ask her, she would say “is not her but the baby in her womb”


BILL GATE’s WISH
Teacher: If you have the opportunity of meeting Bill Gates and he asked you to make a wish but added these conditions;

       1.    Your wish must be a short sentence of four words.
       2.    The four words must not be more than fifteen letters.
       3.    Your sentence must not have a figure, all words.

What would you say?

Aje Butter Pickin: My wish would be “I need four million”

Teacher: Four million what? Besides your sentence is more than fifteen letters

Aje Kpako Pickin: Shuo, na this simple question you no fit answer?

Teacher: Ok, Aje Kpako, please answer the question

Aje Kpako Pickin: My wish to Bill Gate na “you fit adopt me”. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...