Friday 17 January 2014

Watch Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Spits Fire Bars – Who is the target? [VIDEO]


Eva Alordiah, in a short flick she posted on her YouTube channel, is seen spitting very raw, but smooth bars – no doubt, the femcee sure gat flows and rhymes.
We know it is not unusual for MC’s to boast about their lyrical prowess, and possibly throw some shots when they spit bars – in this video; Eva handled that part very well.
But check out these lines and see if you can tell who the rapper is hitting at.

"...myself and I, even the M’s can testify, M with the I after the period and the guy will deny"
...these other players don’t know sh*t, they doing it wrong, what you telling me,
They hiding in the shadows of the short black ones, I’m about longevity"

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...