Saturday 3 August 2013

Happy Birthday To Former BBA Housemate Uti Nwachukwu

Happy Birthday To Former BBA Housemate Uti Nwachukwu

The BBA, season 5 winner is a year older today; here’s what he wrote on his Instagram page;


Thank you Dear Lord for adding another year to My life. You are a faithful God! My life has been so blessed that even when I Thot it couldn't get better,YOU kept surprising me!! This season has been awesome and favour filled! and it's all cos of your love,grace and kindness! You are a God that Answers Prayers! My best friend, my defender and protector! My provider! My one true Love! my healer! My savior! I give you all the praise honor dominion worship power and adoration! I Love you Jevovah! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...