Monday 12 August 2013

Toolz claims Don Jazzy has a crush on her [VIDEO]

Toolz claims Don Jazzy has a crush on her

Here is a slice of the interview Toolz had with Ebuka on Rubbin Minds.
Ebuka: You mentioned earlier about people saying you interview someone and they end up saying you are dating, I want to call a few names  and you are going to answer Yes or No, or explain whatever it is you want to explain, if you dated them or not – Don Jazzy.
Toolz: Don Jazzy is my personal person, Don Jazzy is like somebody that, he thought me a lot about the industry, he’s my personal person.
Ebuka: Never dated?
Toolz: No, people say that I have a crush on him, but I have to say he has crush on me
Ebuka: So you think Don Jazzy has a crush on you?
Toolz: Don Jazzy is awesome and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...