Friday 6 December 2013

A Defining Moment: Lupita Nyong’o Graces the Cover of DuJour Magazine [PHOTOS]

A Defining Moment: Lupita Nyong’o Graces the Cover of DuJour Magazine

Things are definitely kicking up for “12 Years a Slave” actress, Lupita Nyong’o – the Kenyan born star who recently featured on the cover of 'Rolling Out' Magazine and ‘Hollywood Reporter’ is now on the covers of Dujour Winter 2013 Issue.
In this edition of Dujour, Lupita talks about her dreams for the future and more; “I would love to have a career that’s governed by the material; I always want to be part of stories that I feel are worthwhile,” she said. “And they don’t all have to be as heavy as 12 Years a Slave. I do my best work when I feel conviction to say something through the character I play. Always I want to have integrity and not compromise that,” she added.
See more photos of the modest star.






No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...