Thursday 17 October 2013

P.Diddy’s Gal, Cassie Covers Vibe Vixen, tells what she learnt from him [PHOTOS]

P.Diddy’s Gal, Cassie Covers Vibe Vixen, tells what she learnt from him

Singer/model Cassie posed for the latest cover of Vibe Vixen – in this issue, the "Numb" singer recounted business lessons she has learned from her music mogul boyfriend and also dispells rumour that she signed with Drake.
When asked if Diddy inspired her to run her own empire, Cassie said; “Absolutely. Just being around him is a completely inspiring experience. Starting my own empire would be great. I’m trying to figure that out. I’m still working with Cassie Enterprises right now but I think that would be something I would love to do”.
Check out her photos;
MORE PICS ON THE FLIP





No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...