Friday 6 September 2013

Jennifer Hudson was scared to play Winnie Mandela

Jennifer Hudson was scared to play Winnie Mandela

Actress-singer Jennifer Hudson had admitted that she feared playing Winnie Mandela in a film.
The 31-year-old will be seen in the role of the wife of South African anti-apartheid revolutionary Nelson Mandela in the upcoming film "Winnie Mandela", reports contactmusic.com.
"I was very intimidated because she's such an iconic figure," Hudson said.

"Once I got to Africa, I was like, 'Wow, she's a national treasure ... I have to take this seriously'. And I thought, 'If I'm not going to hop in at 100 percent, maybe I should go home'. I actually had that moment where I was contemplating, 'Can I handle this?' and if I'm going to do it: 'Jennifer you have to be all in'," Hudson added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...