Tuesday 24 September 2013

Alleged suicide: I’m still seeing a Shrink – Tonto Dike Talks Depression [VIDEO]

Alleged suicide: I’m still seeing a Shrink – Tonto Dike Talks Depression

In a recent interview with Man Hour Tv, controversial actress cum musician, Tonto Dikeh, spoke about her past life, the depression she had, how growing up was and her plans as a musician.
On her depression, she said “It brought me back to the beginning; I saw my self as a baby.I had to start from there. I’m still healing; I’m still taking classes, still seeing a shrink. Depression is the deadliest disease that I’ve ever come across. It is something that can kill you in a snap.”

Check the interview;

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...