Monday 29 July 2013

Veteran actress Bukky Ajayi Debunks Death Rumour

Veteran actress Bukky Ajayi Debunks Death Rumour

Veteran actress and broadcaster, Bukky Ajayi has refuted claims reported in some media that she is dead. The aged actress told PM News on phone this morning that she is hale and hearty.

My son, i was surprised to hear the rumour as well. About four people have called me concerning this issue, but i didn't take it seriously until my daughter and her husband also called. I'm hale and hearty, and nothing is wrong.

If it was at a point when i was ill, perhaps, i won't be surprised. But I'm very much okay now - that's why i'm wondering where the rumour emanated from,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...