Friday 16 August 2013

“I’m very happy. He treats me like a queen” –– Pastor Madubuko’s Fiancee Speak out

“I’m very happy. He treats me like a queen” –– Pastor Madubuko’s Fiancee Speak out

It is no longer news that the head pastor of Revival Assembly Church, Pastor Anselm Madubuko would be getting married to Kenyan Gospel artiste Emmy Kosgei.
What is news is that Emmy has finally spoken out on her engagement to the pastor who lost his wife about a year ago.
According to a report by the Nairobian, Emmy believes Pastor Anselm is her ideal man and advises her fans not to fret, “Do not panic for me, I’m a grown up. I’m sorry but I could not have got married to all my admirers,” she said.
“I’m very happy. He treats me like a queen, respects my career and understands what I go through since we are in a similar field,” she added.

When asked to explain further, she said “That is my private life and people should not be bothered”
Meanwhile, James Chuchu, Pastor Anslem Madubuko‘s assistant, told the Nairobian that the wedding will be held at the end of the month. The traditional ceremony in Kenya will be held at the Kelelwa Village off Moi’s Kelelwa Farm on Ravine highway.
Another ceremony will be held at Revival Miracle Cathedral in Lagos. A reception will follow later at Sheraton Hotel, Lagos.

Wish them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT. THIS IS KAF COMMUNITY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...